焦点简讯:翻译存档之High and Dry
Two jumps in a week,
高难度特技 一周两次
I bet you think that's pretty clever, don't you boy?
(资料图)
你是不是觉得这样做很理智啊
Flying on your motorcycle,
你和摩托车一并飞在空中
Watching all the ground beneath you drop.
把无聊的地面与危险抛之脑后
You'd kill yourself for recognition,
你就是死也要得到人们的认可
Kill yourself to never ever stop.
死也不会停下来
You broke another mirror.
亲手葬送自己后悔的机会
You're turning into something you are not.
冲动的人听不进去劝告
Don't leave me high,don't leave me dry.
“别离我一人”
Don't leave me high,don't leave me dry.
“留在这儿陪我”
Drying up in conversation,
一个人的独角戏不算对话
You'll be the one who cannot talk.
你在交流中本色出演了沉默
All your insides fall to pieces,
五脏肺腑七零八落
You just sit there wishing you could still make love.
你瘫在那里 却还在想以后还能不能继续和别人温存
They're the ones who'll hate you,
周围的人会恨你一辈子
When you think you've got the world all sussed out.
就因为你的小聪明害了自己
They're the ones who'll spit on you,
周围的人会唾弃你
You'll be the one screaming out.
你缄口无声 却振聋发聩
Don't leave me high,don't leave me dry.
“别离我一人”
Don't leave me high,don't leave me dry...
“留在这儿陪我”
Oh it's the best thing that you ever had,
哦 那是你一生中最宝贵的东西
Best thing that you ever, ever had.
最是珍贵 最要重视
It's the best thing that you ever had,
人这一生中最宝贵的事物
The best thing you had has gone away...
被你自己摧残殆尽
Don't leave me high,don't leave me dry.
“只是请别离我一人”
Don't leave me high,don't leave me dry.
“请留在这儿陪我”
Don't leave me high...
“请别抛弃我”
Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry.
后记:我觉得这首歌的视角是自嘲